Beach Kayak Tour
Our Beach Kayak Tour is the perfect choice if you’re trying out kayaking for the first time, you feel a little nevous about being out on the water without guidance or you’re just keen to have one of our guides show you around. It’s a great start into the popular sport of kayaking, where you’ll learn basic kayaking technique and then follow this up with a kayaking adventure along the stunning beaches of Bundeena.
Price: $70 per adult / $55 per child (each child must be accompanied by adult) $55pp for groups of 10 or more
Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours
Availability: This kayak tour runs daily at 10.30 and 12.30 and other timeslots too. Click Book Now for latest schedule
Basic kayaking instruction
1.5 hour fully guided kayaking tour
Friendly and experienced guide accompaniment for duration of tour
Hire of the kayak, paddle, safety vest and dry bag
- Learning a new and fun water sport!
- Enjoying and appreciating the beautiful Sydney beaches and the great outdoors!
- Looking out for wildlife including fish and birdlife and the occasional turtle!
- Exploring the beautiful Port Hacking waterway by kayak with a guide at hand to assist you.
- Meet 15 minutes prior to start of your tour to complete paperwork, be fitted into safety vest and kayak and organise your gear
- Kayaking technique and safety briefing from your expert guide
- Get started on your kayaking adventure!
- Kayak along the beautiful Deeban Sand-Spit, across to the tucked away Little Darook Park or around to Bundeena ferry wharf
- Destinations varies depending on weather conditions, but all trips are sure to impress
Other Tour Information:
About the Kayaks: Stable sit on top kayaks are used for this tour. The kayaks are stable and comfortable and well suited to beginners. There is plenty of storage space either in enclosed hatches or open deck space. Dry storage bags for a small amount of gear (towel, jacket, phone etc) are provided on tours. There is a storage area at our base for leaving your bags etc whilst on the tour
What to Bring: Water (1Litre), Hat, Sunglasses, Towel, Change of clothes – you will get wet from splashes and Sunscreen
What to wear: You will get wet when paddling from splashes, so best to wear comfortable lightweight clothes (no jeans) and a hat. If it looks like rain we suggest packing a lighweight wet weather jacket and if it’s going to be cold, pack a fleece.
Pre-Requisites: No kayaking experience is required for our Beach Kayak Tour – beginners are welcome! All participants must be able to swim and be in reasonably fit condition. We also love having kids aboard and welcome children of all ages providing they are accompanied by an adult