Bundeena truly is a nature lover’s paradise! Based on the shores of the pristine Port Hacking water and surrounded by the Royal National Park, yet less than 1 hour drive from the centre of Sydney. It’s a great place to head for a short getaway, where you can relax, unwind and enjoy this tranquil area. There are a choice of accommodation options from beachfront camp grounds, houseboat stays, cottage stays and luxury 5 star B&Bs.
We’ve put together a list of some of our favourite things to do.
- Explore Maianbar Sand Flats /Soldier Crabs
- Catch the Bundeena Shuttle Bus to Wattomolla for a 1 way walk back to Bundeena
- Picnic at Bonnie Vale beachfront
- Book our houseboat for a holiday afloat!
- Enjoy one of many scenic bushwalks starting from Bundeena
- Hire a kayak or paddle board or book in a guided tour at Bundeena Kayaks
- Swim, snorkel or fish at one of the 4 Bundeena Beaches
- Whale watching May-
July and Sept – Nov
- Check out the Art Trail & Markets by the Sea –
1st Sunday every month
- Paddle Surf a wave in the famous Bay Surf
- Pack your tent and book in for camping at Bonnie Vale camp ground
- Relax with a beer and lunch or dinner at Bowlo or RSL
- Explore Bundeena’s beaches!